Tag: HIG event
I invite you to watch an enlightening movie with me if you’re in STL on October 5th! Originally intended as an event for our firm’s clients, we decided that we wanted to share it with others and are saving a select group of seats for friends of our firm. The 88-minute documentary on the characters who changed modern finance for the better will leave you feeling smarter and more connected to the truth of successful investing. An Academy Award-winning documentarian made the film, and it is appropriately titled Tune Out the Noise. Watch the trailer and sign up here if you’d like to enjoy it with us at the spectacular Saint Louis Art Museum Farrell Auditorium.
*If you’re not in St. Louis, let us know if you’d like information on future screenings in additional cities by emailing us here.
More reasons to attend:
- Co-CEO Dave Butler will be live in attendance for a Q&A following the movie.
- This is the first film to tackle the academic, business, and practical themes connected to modern investing.
- Tune Out the Noise has yet to be publicly available.
- The Art in the film is, in many ways, its own story.
- The score is composed by the award-winning Paul Leonard-Morgan.
- During the “back to school” season, this is an excellent way to fulfill your lifelong learning commitment.