Tag: st. louis magazine
St. Louis Magazine spoke with Matt Hall for “8 ways to make 2020 your best year ever.” If you are trying to save, should you buy the latte? See his answer to that and more.
Sometimes we run out of time and space to highlight everything we’ve loved reading in the last month. Based on the talk in the office, the following items deserve your attention, even if they didn’t get their own dedicated post.
- The Randomness of Global Equity Returns – We love this piece by Dimensional and you will too.
- Meet the Money Whisperer to the NBA Elite – We enjoyed this NYT profile.
- 6 St. Louis Dads Highlighted in St. Louis Magazine and you’ll know one of them.
- Our friend John Jennings nails it with this interesting fact of the day.
- Podcast Love from St. Louis Magazine
We are big believers in carrying our philosophies through all aspects of our work, including the workspace itself. It’s important to us that when clients walk into our office, they feel the trust, attention and transparency that is at the core of our relationships—not to mention the impact it has on each of us as a day-to-day work environment.
Amie Corley of Amie Corley Interiors recently guided us through a redesign of our office space. We are more than pleased with the results and flattered to be highlighted in St. Louis Magazine’s “First View” section this month.