Odds On Highlights
1. 800ceoread Business Bestseller
This influential business book site put out their bestseller list for the month of April and Odds On makes it to #11.
2. #1 Bestseller on Tadas Viskanta’s Abnormal Returns Book list for April and featured on the influential blog: Click Here
Tadas is esteemed among the highly technical investing crowd and his blog includes in its readership some the most respected thinkers and leaders of our industry.
3. YNAB (“You Need a Budget”) Podcast #221: Click Here
Jesse Mecham’s budgeting software ‘YNAB’ is well known among budgeting gurus and has an extremely devoted following.
4. Beyond 50 Radio Show: Click Here
Daniel Davis has hosted the Beyond 50 radio show for over 10 years and boasts syndication on over 150 podcast networks.
5. Robin Powell blog interview: Click Here
Robin is a communications expert and is leading the evidence-based investing movement in the United Kingdom. His regularly published videos are helping get the story out around the globe.
And if you haven’t posted your review of Odds On on Amazon.com, or if you haven’t yet read the book, visit Amazon here.