- A short video on the market’s response to Greece. Click here.
- Did you like the Brad Pitt movie, Moneyball? Here’s the origin story of AVM Systems, the little-known company that jump-started sabermetrics and made Moneyball possible. Click here.
- A great piece from The New York Times on the complicated world of investing. Click here.
- A summary from DFA on the state of the mutual fund landscape. Click here.
- DFA’s video detailing their fund construction and trading practices. Click here.
The Wall Street Journal’s recent article, “A Guide to Not Retiring,” provides a detailed look at how to approach retirement. Much like my piece on the same topic, “Planning for the Life You Want,” the recommendation is to proactively build a retirement plan—one that keeps you mentally engaged and active after retiring from your traditional work.
I did the same for myself as I neared the end of my 24-year career at Anheuser-Busch. I encourage you to read my article and complete the follow-up exercise. I trust that you’ll find it valuable.
Ending a relationship with a prior advisor can be difficult, but you can make the conversation much easier by preparing yourself with the appropriate things to say. Click here to see our template letter.